Law Enforcement Request Guidelines 1. INRODUCTION
Paychatik will respond to all law enforcement requests from authorized law enforcement officials with proof of authority. These Law Enforcement Request Guidelines outline how authorized law enforcement officials can engage and contact us to request customer information. To facilitate processing, we require the requests be addressed to the specific legal entities. In the event that law enforcement is not sure which entity the request needs to be addressed to, please outline all the legal entities identified, along with the proper Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT) documents if cross-border law enforcement is involved. 2. LAW ENFORCEMENT
To aid the expedient review of information requests, international law enforcement officers are advised to provide the following in the request documents:
4. EMERGENCY LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUESTS
- The name of the law enforcement authority.
- Proof that the officer is authorized to request the information (proof of authority) and their current position within the law enforcement organization.
- Proof of identification of the officer within the law enforcement organization (e.g. badge number, internal ID number).
- An official email address from a government domain.
- The name of the specific legal entity from which you require information.
- Any public addresses or transaction IDs in text format or an Excel file (not PDF). For avoidance of doubt, above documents and communication emails should be in English.
We require a certain amount of time to conduct an internal investigation to assist with law enforcement request, a process which usually takes 10-15 working days. For extremely urgent requests, please include URGENT REQUEST in the Subject Line of the email.